Jennifer Marks, D.O.
Request an Appointment
Jennifer Marks, D.O. specializes in physical medicine and rehabilitation at the Robinwood Orthopaedic Specialty Center division in Frederick and Hagerstown, Maryland. She performs EMG/ nerve conduction studies to evaluate for issues such as radiculopathies and nevropathies. Dr. Marks has an extensive background in non-surgical treatments, physical medicine and rehabilitation. After completing her residency at the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Dr. Marks went on to become a clinical instructor in the PM&R department at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City. She was an associate Medical Director at the Miners Clinic and was a staff Physician at the VA.
Areas Of Expertise
Physical Medicine Rehabilitation
EMG/ Nerve Conduction Study
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine; Old Westbury, N.Y.
Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center; New Orleans, L.A.
Board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Fellow of American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (FAAPMR)
- Served as Chief Resident at Louisiana State University in New Orleans
- Acted as an Associate Medical Director of The Minors Clinic and clinical instructor for the University of Utah’s PM&R residency program
- Received a Special contribution award at the Frank E. Whalen VA in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Has spoken at State and Medical conferences in the past